|Name :||(h) Ocean View Branch Library (ov_1950.jpg)|
|File Path :||http://www.npl.lib.va.us/absoluteig/gallery/Public_Buildings_&_Spaces/Libraries/Norfolk_Public_Library_History/ov_1950.jpg|
|Description :||On July 21, the Ocean View Branch (later Pretlow) opened on the second floor of an office building. In 1939 it was moved into a large room in Ocean View School with a separate entrance on Government Ave. It was moved to the end of Granby Street in 1961.
|Keywords :||Ocean View Pretlow Branch Library|