How do I borrow a Book Club Kit?
Your book club must be registered in order to borrow a book club kit. Forms are available in the library or here.
To find out if a specific title is available, call the Pretlow Anchor Branch at 441-1750 or Little Creek Branch at 441-1751. These items do not appear in the online catalog.
Please review the Policy below prior to borrowing a Book Club Kit.
Borrowing Policy for Club Read Book Club Kits
- Kits may be checked out for 8 weeks. They are not renewable. Overdue fines are $1.00 a day for kits.
- Holds may not be placed for kits in the catalog. Patrons will need to call the branch to check kit availability.
- The kit will be checked out on the library card of the person picking up the kit. The patron is completely responsible for the kit and all of its contents.
- The kit must be returned with all the parts included. Individual members of a book club may not return copies to the library. Book club kits may not be returned in the book drop.
- The replacement cost for an entire kit depends on the cost of each book in the kit.
- Book clubs may only borrow one kit at a time.
For questions about the Club Read Book Club Kits, please contact Melanie Greene (Little Creek Branch Library, 441-1751).
Book Club Kits Available at Little Creek Branch Library
Book Club Kits Available at Larchmont Branch Library
Book Club Kits Available at Pretlow Anchor Branch Library
Book Club Kits Available at Storage